Search This Blog

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Father's Day Cupcakes

In honor of Father's Day, I am featuring "We Love You Dad" Cupcakes made with some leftover fondant I had on hand.  I just made plain vanilla cupcakes (actually, to be honest, I had some leftover cupcakes in the freezer!!) and added buttercream frosting in a flat swirl using tip 2D.  Then I just placed the fondant cut outs on top!
Photo by Kelly Little

I am so grateful for my 2 Grandfathers that were always a constant and loving presence in my life, my own cool and loving Daddy, a kind and generous Father-in-law, and now an amazing and exceptional Daddy for my twins.  And another special shout out to my Brother-in-law for being such a kind and caring daddy to my 4 nephews.
Thank you for being great examples of what husbands and fathers should be! 
Photo by Kelly Little

No comments:

Post a Comment